You should do your biography on someone that inspires you and that interests you. Anyway I hope you figure out who your going to do. Good Luck. -AdamPS. B-M-B
I am trying to find a famous vet :) Thank you B-M-B-Chloe
Good luck hunny bunches of oats.xox.CassKis.
Aha thanks Cassie :)Good luck to you too :) Your book seems really interresting :)
Heeeyyyy ... I know you'll be able to find someone that you like !!!! Good luck !!! :D
You should do your biography on someone that inspires you and that interests you. Anyway I hope you figure out who your going to do. Good Luck. -Adam
ReplyDeletePS. B-M-B
I am trying to find a famous vet :)
ReplyDeleteThank you
B-M-B
-Chloe
Good luck hunny bunches of oats.
ReplyDeletexox.
CassKis.
Aha thanks Cassie :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you too :) Your book seems really interresting :)
Heeeyyyy ... I know you'll be able to find someone that you like !!!! Good luck !!! :D
ReplyDelete